Thursday, April 16, 2009

Riot Grrrl Thurrrsday

I'm very excited about this week's Riot Grrrl. I've mentioned Alison Mosshart before. I've always liked The Kills. When their album Midnight Boom came out a little over a year ago there was song called Black Balloon and I thought, "Cool, they did a Goo Goo Dolls cover, this should be good." Wrong, but what I got was even better.

This week, The Kills released a new EP featuring Black Balloon and two new songs. The best part of this re-release? The new video for Black Balloon.



In my first post I talked about having a weird set of interests. I love this video because it manages to bring several of those widely disparate interests together. Beautiful girl, sick voice, alternative music, and last but not least vampires. So. awesome. I have no words, only swooning.


So pretty...look at those lips!

Wait...something's not right....

She's a vampire.

Even hotter. Don't care if that's not right.
http://images.vimeo.com/21/96/20/219620101/219620101_640.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment